“God is more concerned about our character than our comfort. His goal is not to pamper us physically but to perfect us spiritually.” – Paul W. Powell
1. Righteousness: doing what is consistent with God’s character.
2. Godliness: a life of respect and reverence for God.
3. Faith: trust in God.
4. Love: self-sacrifice for God and others.
5. Patience: love that endures.
6. Gentleness: a controlled spirit that can hate sin yet love the sinner.
7. Meekness: humbly gentle and kind.
2. Distorting the gospel to serve your agenda .
3. Using your verbal skills to control others.
4. Appetite for power and possessions.
6. Lack of submission to authority.
7. Excessive talking and\or complaining.